Please Read the Policies!
Please be sure to click on the Rules & Policies tab above and be sure to review them. By registering for our weekend you are agreeing to abide by them.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Congratulations, Gina - we hope you enjoy your reign during the weekend.
Gina will have her weekend paid for, enjoy a full table to herself, and will get lots of freebies - including a custom goodie bag filled with items tailor made for Gina!
This is just one of the perks available to those attending Camp Crop-A-Lot. Please contact a participating CMC for more details!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Hope to see you @ the Sheraton!!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Build your own tacos, chips & salsa. Garden salad
Cinnamon Tortillas with vanilla sauce
Scrambled eggs, breakfast meat & potatoes, fresh fruit, assorted pastries. Tea,coffee & juice
Soup & Sandwich Buffet (Make your own Chicken & Tuna Salad Croissants) and potato chips
Coffee & tea
Chicken Marsala, potatoes & seasonal fresh veggies
Pasta Primavera with Marinara & Alfredo sauces
Dessert, coffee, tea & iced tea
Yogurt & granola, bagels, fresh fruit and assorted breakfast bread
Juice, coffee & tea
Build your own sandwich, roasted veggies & chips.
Iced tea & lemonade
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
- Have you noticed the amount of time and energy you spend packing up EVERY SINGLE scrapbooking tool & supply that you own, just in case you may need it?
- Then most of it gets packed back up and taken home, even though it was never touched!
- Do you sit at your seat, surrounded by so much stuff that you can’t think straight?
Here are some tips to help eliminate these problems:
- Sort and crop your pictures ahead of time. Then there is no need to bring your entire Custom Cutting System (CCS) with you. Bring only your mat, blades and the CCS patterns you use the most. If after you get there you change your mind and need to cut a wavy frame, or a heart, all of the CCS patterns will be available for you to use at Camp.
- Assuming you have at least one buddy going with you - have just one person in your group bring their Shape Makers. Or, have one person bring the large ones, and another person bring the minis. That way you can all share.
- USE POWER PALETTES! Consisting of lots of coordinating papers, stickers & Storybox papers (precut photo mats & journal boxes) this fantastic system takes the guess work out of creating beautiful pages in a snap. Each Power Palette includes enough materials to complete at least 30 pages!
- Paper – Choose the 2-3 colors families that you use most often and leave the rest behind. This will significantly reduce your choices and help you to work MUCH faster! There will be lots of paper for sale if you come to a page that just has to have a color other than what you have.
- Lots of new organizing/storage options including a new Daisy Rolling tote that holds 2 racking system (12x12 hanging folders),a new tool caddy that holds all the current punches and an updated favorite - the Memory Mate case!
- Page Patterns and Color Confidence binders as well as all copies of Lasting Moments Magazine and the new Idea Books will be available at Camp – you can use them & leave yours at home.
What you do want to be sure to bring:
· Photos! Need to print some? Visit Creative Memories Digital Center.
· The PicFolio Max pairs well with our True 12x12 papers. Create your page and slide it into the PF Max album when you’re done – or try the Side Loading Sleeves. No need for refill pages or page protectors!
·Embellishments & accents only for the themes/colors you’ll be working on.
· Power Palettes! Can’t say enough about this wonderful system! Everything coordinates & makes for quick, beautiful pages! Organize your Power Palettes in the Power Palette Organizer – a space for everything & everything in it’s space!
Please send your registration form and payment (including any fees for classes you’d like to take) to your CMC.
If you do not have a CMC participating in Camp Crop-A-Lot but would like to attend, please contact a CMC on the left side of this website under “Creative Memories Consultants Participating in Camp Crop-A-Lot”. They’re all really nice & would love to have you attend Camp with them.
Fall 2009 Camp Cancellation/Refund Policy:
If you cancel on or before Oct. 1st, 2009 we will refund your registration fee minus $10.
If you cancel after Oct 1st, 2009 and we fill your spot we will refund your registration fee minus $10.
Sorry, if we are unable to fill your spot we will not be able to refund your registration fee.
Registering for Classes
If you have already registered for Camp but would like to take a class please notify your CMC of your class choice(s). Your CMC will contact you about making payment arrangements and will let you know when you're confirmed for the class.
Deadline to register for Fall '09 classes: October 1st, 2009.
Fall 2009 Class Cancelation/Refund Policy:
If you cancel on or before Oct. 1st, 2009 we will refund your class fee minus 10%.
If you cancel after Oct. 1st, 2009 we can not refund any class fees but you will be able to get the class materials and handouts from your CMC after Camp.
If a class you are registering for has filled up we will place you on a waiting list. If a spot doesn’t open up we will refund your complete class fee at Camp.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
The beds are amazing!
At Camp Crop-A-Lot you make your own room and roommate choices, allowing you to stay in a big king sized bed all.by.yourself (if that’s what you want!).
Call the Novi Sheraton directly and mention Creative Memories to get your discounted rate of $87 per night!