- Have you noticed the amount of time and energy you spend packing up EVERY SINGLE scrapbooking tool & supply that you own, just in case you may need it?
- Then most of it gets packed back up and taken home, even though it was never touched!
- Do you sit at your seat, surrounded by so much stuff that you can’t think straight?
Here are some tips to help eliminate these problems:
- Sort and crop your pictures ahead of time. Then there is no need to bring your entire Custom Cutting System (CCS) with you. Bring only your mat, blades and the CCS patterns you use the most. If after you get there you change your mind and need to cut a wavy frame, or a heart, all of the CCS patterns will be available for you to use at Camp.
- Assuming you have at least one buddy going with you - have just one person in your group bring their Shape Makers. Or, have one person bring the large ones, and another person bring the minis. That way you can all share.
- USE POWER PALETTES! Consisting of lots of coordinating papers, stickers & Storybox papers (precut photo mats & journal boxes) this fantastic system takes the guess work out of creating beautiful pages in a snap. Each Power Palette includes enough materials to complete at least 30 pages!
- Paper – Choose the 2-3 colors families that you use most often and leave the rest behind. This will significantly reduce your choices and help you to work MUCH faster! There will be lots of paper for sale if you come to a page that just has to have a color other than what you have.
- Lots of new organizing/storage options including a new Daisy Rolling tote that holds 2 racking system (12x12 hanging folders),a new tool caddy that holds all the current punches and an updated favorite - the Memory Mate case!
- Page Patterns and Color Confidence binders as well as all copies of Lasting Moments Magazine and the new Idea Books will be available at Camp – you can use them & leave yours at home.
What you do want to be sure to bring:
· Photos! Need to print some? Visit Creative Memories Digital Center.
· The PicFolio Max pairs well with our True 12x12 papers. Create your page and slide it into the PF Max album when you’re done – or try the Side Loading Sleeves. No need for refill pages or page protectors!
·Embellishments & accents only for the themes/colors you’ll be working on.
· Power Palettes! Can’t say enough about this wonderful system! Everything coordinates & makes for quick, beautiful pages! Organize your Power Palettes in the Power Palette Organizer – a space for everything & everything in it’s space!