By registering for Camp Crop-A-Lot you are agreeing to the policies, guidelines & other items listed below.
Please send your registration form and payment (including any fees for classes you’d like to take) to your consultant.
Camp Cancellation/Refund Policy:
If you cancel on or before one month prior to Camp we will refund your registration fee minus $10.
If you cancel less than 2 weeks before Camp and we are able to fill your spot we will refund your registration fee minus $10.
Sorry, if we are unable to fill your spot we will not be able to refund your registration fee.
- No one under 18 is allowed to attend Camp Crop-A-Lot – this includes infants. Supervised children are welcome to pop in for a quick visit but they are not allowed to stay in the crop rooms/areas for extended periods of time.
- No selling of products unless you are a participating vendor.
- Please bring a sweater or jacket. The rooms will be kept on the cool side. It's so much easier to put on a sweater vs. having to deal with hot flashes or pregnancy induced sweats or any other issue some of us are "blessed" with. Please do not adjust the thermostats.
- Meals and snacks that are provided throughout the weekend are only for those that pay to attend our event. I know it looks like there is a lot of food available but it really does matter if you feed your kids/husband/friends. That was someone else's meal or snack you just gave away.
- No burning of candles, incense, etc. We don't need the sprinklers coming on and ruining the $1.5 million worth of paper and stickers and other necessary things we have to have while scrapbooking (that's just an estimate – we’re quite sure that the actual value of the paper and scrapbooking supplies in the rooms is MUCH higher but we’re too afraid to add it up).
- Please - no really strong perfume or other smelly stuff (including scrapbook related products.) Sensitive noses say "Thank You."
- Please do not rearrange the tables and/or where people are seated. Space is calculated down to the nearest millimeter (slight exaggeration) and we don't want to make anyone think they're getting cheated. Everyone starts out with the same amount of space & we try (really hard!) to make sure you're seated by who you want to be seated by.
- Please do not bring additional tables - we just don't have enough room for everyone to do this.
- Camp starts at 5 p.m. on Friday and ends on 5 p.m. on Sunday. Coming before or staying later just isn't an option. If it ever is we promise to let you know!
- Please use earphones if you’ll be listening to music or something other than the music provided.
- Bringing your own earphones and music is strongly encouraged. Most scrapbookers are friendly & like to talk. Some like to talk a lot! Listening to your own music might be a great way to escape for a bit while still being able to get some cropping done.
- Please keep the aisles and areas between tables clear – there is room under your table and beside you to keep your totes!
- Please do not promote competing products. Camp Crop-A-Lot is made possible because of the hard work of many consultants that respect your right to purchase and use any products you choose. If you are not associated with one of the organizing consultants or vendors please refrain from promoting your products.
- Deadlines can't be extended and exceptions can't be made They have to be adhered to in order to keep it fair for everyone. Thanks for understanding.
- We are scrapbookers – there will be pictures taken. Camp Crop-A-Lot and it’s consultants may use photos taken during the event on their blogs, Facebook Groups/Pages and other locations.
- Have Fun! That's not a guideline - it's a rule.
By attending Camp Crop-A-Lot retreats, you consent to the use of photos or video in which you may appear.
We are happy to share our scrapbooking tools and some supplies but please understand that the scrapbook equipment provided as a convenience for your use may cause injury if not used correctly and/or carefully. The organizers of Camp Crop-A-Lot will be held harmless for any injuries sustained as a result from the use of the equipment which has been provided for your use during the event.
Camp Crop-A-Lot and it's organizers, will be held harmless against any loss, expenses, damages and liabilities in the event of injury or accident that may occur or has occurred at a Camp Crop-A-Lot Weekend Retreat.
The organizers of Camp Crop-A-Lot will not be held responsible for damages, lost or stolen items.